1 tablespoon light olive oil
1 teaspoon Tridosha Salt of the Sea
“Mediterano” Gourmet Salt and Pepper
100g creme fraiche (or light cream cheese)
4-6 small to medium (roma) tomatoes
3 sheets prepared puff pastry
Preheat Oven to 200 degrees C.
1. Slice tomatoes into thin rounds
2. Cut out pastry rounds with 5cm pastry cutter.
3. Brush each pastry round lightly with olive oil.
4. Place small teaspoon of creme fraiche (or cream cheese) onto the centre of each round and top with slice of tomatoe. There should be a small border of pastry showing.
5. Sprinkle with “Mediterano” Gourmet Salt & Pepper and place on lightly greased baking tray.
6. Bake for about 10-15 minutes until the edges are puffed and golden.
Serve warm or at room temperature.