4-5 large potatoes
1 small spanish onion finely diced
3 tablespoons light olive oil
2 teaspooons of Tridosha Salt of the Sea
“Indian Summer” Gourmet Salt and Pepper
1/2 bunch fresh finely chopped coriander
1. Peel, wash and cut potatoes into cubes (2cm).
2. Gently steam potatoes for 4 mins until almost cooked through.
3. Lay potatoes onto flat tray to cool for 10 minutes - placing a sheet of paper towel on top to absorb any excess moisture.
4. Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat and add potatoes, onions and ‘Indian Summer’ Gourmet Salt and Pepper (ensuring salt is evenly sprinked over potatoes). Fry for a few minutes on all sides, turning gently until potatoes are brown and crisp.
5. Remove from heat and sprinkle with coriander.
Serve as an accompaniment to lamb, beef or salad.