1kg green prawns - shelled and deveined (tails on)
150grams green beans
1 medium spanish onion - sliced lengthways
2 teaspoons TRIDOSHA Salt of the Sea
“Chilli Bayou” Gourmet Salt and Pepper
1 tablespoon oil
1 small lime - juiced
1/2 bunch fresh coriander - roughly chopped
1. Heat oil in frypan/wok or BBQ hotplate over a medium heat.
2. Add onions, prawns and beans and toss quickly for one minute.
3. Add ‘Chilli Bayou’ Gourmet Salt & Pepper and stir for two to three minutes until prawns are just cooked.
4. Add lime juice and corriander, stir through and remove from heat immediately.
5. Serve while still sizzling with steamed rice.